Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHAMELESS PLUG

for a long while now, I've been sewing things.
and lately, I've been making a lot of bags.

the idea was that it would become a little side business, a little entrepreneurial fling.
then I got sick.

but as I got better, I got back to sewing again,
and, well, I've been pretty productive....

So, here's the officially, unofficial launch!

Here are some pictures of some bags that are for sale,
and I'm open to custom orders too.

you can email me at
seamonsterworkshop@gmail.com
for info

hope  you like them
and really really hope you want to own them



10 comments:

  1. Very cool! I want one! Maybe three

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting an iPad case.... http://www.etsy.com/listing/87457054/ipad-cover-case-water-resistant-neoprene? But they are all kind of sterile. Would you be into that? I'll email you the specifics of my iPad if you think that would be fun for you. -Linder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cool. I like the pink one. How much? Where are you selling them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate!
      It's a small operation. Right now I'm selling them only from Sea Monster Headquarters.
      They go for 60 a piece, and both of the bags I posted are unspoken for.... or I can make custom bags. want me to send you our order form? or would you like to officially speak for one of these two?

      Delete
  4. Jere I want a long one with a longer strap. In more earth tones. I really like the one I got for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for my custom project. The check is in the mail, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are open to it, I can share the pics on my page too... small blurb not linked to the appendix site, just the pics - your email address - plug - lemme know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, Jeremy. Still enjoying one of the prototypes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I'm from the Other Side Of The Fence of illness, I am a loved one, not one directly involved in battle, and I have to say that the thing that has saved me mentally is to be creative, and I'm positive you feel that too. It's a big deal! Good for you! These are awesome! The second I need one I'm ready to support your venture too! Nicki

    ReplyDelete