Saturday, September 15, 2012

NUMBER 3 IS FINSHED

Going in to round 3, I was already a little warn out,
and it definitely showed....
It seemed like I wasn't hooked up to the pump for an hour and I was already a droopy-eyed zombie.
It's been a really gunky few days, and now almost 24 hours after unhooking the pump,
I still feel gross.

I got up, got dressed, trying to enter the world....
.... and had to sit down.

I tried to meet the family at the park for a picnic lunch...
... and I had to leave early.

But, today is a little better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be even better.

AND now I am officially 1/4 of the way through.  After the next round, I'll be a third finished.
12 has some cool fractions in it.



3 comments:

  1. We're thinking about you at every stage of this journey. Slow and steady wins the race, keep up the great work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the suspense of your slow motion video! And the fact that when your 'busted' it up the three lay there staring at the camera! I'm starting to like fractions now too! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete