Friday, September 28, 2012

DONE WITH NUMBER FOUR

this round has been much easier,
but easy is relative...
I wouldn't wish this on anyone
it's miserable and haunting,
and my heart truly aches for everyone
who has to go through it, so many
much worse off than me.
I have so much support and help,
and more importantly, I know I will make it
through, there is a healthy end in sight,
a better place is just 8 more of these awful trips away.

sometimes the speed the days fly by is a blessing... I'm unplugged before I know it, feel better before I know it, feel good before I know it...
but it's also a curse: the time in between goes so fast... just as I'm feeling better, normal...that sinking feeling of 'here we go again'

but it will be over before  I know it, just a blip, something to be strong and proud about, because I made it through, safely.

it's hard though.
work is feeling hard right now,
a stress I don't need.
and can't let get to me.
my good good friend who lost someone
very very close to this,
told me a story that she said she thought she may have recovered if she had had less pressure, less stress.
I hear this, loud and clear, I believe it, and take it very seriously.
I need to focus my strength, choose where it goes, be smart about it, take help when it's offered, and ask when it's not.
a good lesson for all of us.

I'm a third of the way through.
do what I've done two more times,
and I'm done. I know I can.




3 comments:

  1. Hip hip hooray! See you on Monday and I promise to be easy on you from here on out! Unless you really do enjoy my teasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and you must and you will persevere!! Keep it up, Jeremy, you are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily and I are sending all our vibes your way! Much love amigo! If you need anything at all, get in touch!

    ReplyDelete