Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nothing but GOOD NEWS

Just got back from an office visit,
got the results of last week's CT scan and MRI...

and nothing but good news.
no evidence of cancer,
and the 3 pulmonary embolisms (emboli?) are gone....

phew!

So, now I get to live my life for three months,
then we'll do another blood work panel,
and in 6 months more scans....

Last weekend, we had a bit of a End of Chemo Celebration.
It was a perfectly fun, and serious, and emotional
way to cap it all off.  I was joined by an amazing cast of supportive characters,
the final toast,
and the big SMASH..... with everyone.








I will never forget that.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Jeremy! You handled this so well. I'm happy for you and your family.
    ~Christine Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done my friend! Here's to many, many years of health and happiness! I bet life looks even sweeter at the other side of this journey! Hug your family and LIVE the way only someone who has walked this road can do! Congrats :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a learning curve eh ? I am so darn HAPPY for you !

    All my love Jeremy :)

    ReplyDelete