Thursday, January 3, 2013

the Penultimate Peril (thanks Lemony...)

I am in the midst of the second to last treatment...phew.
and due to some mind over matter actions, things are going pretty smoothly....
granted, I'm still in bed and its 12:30.....

the last few treatments have been a bit rougher, a little longer lasting, harder to shake off.
then of course in between we keep talking about how its getting harder....
so yesterday, heading in for treatment it was a bit harder to muster the 'no problem, I got this' attitude.
I was a little more anxious, a little more nervous.
but with the help of a positive attitude readjustment (and some modern pharmaceuticals) I'm feeling okay today.

when you feel lousy, it helps to at least look good...
thus I've been waxing my mustache into dandy curls,
and this morning I tried a jaunty new tie knot...

in between, the holidays happened and they were fun and exhausting... back to school is creeping up on me. I'm glad to be finished with (at least the last half of) 2012 and looking forward to a great and healthy 2013! here's a flashback update on treatment 10, and in a couple days there will be a toast and update on number 11, hope it stays smooth.........

No comments:

Post a Comment